Join us on Saturday, October 10 from 9:00am – 4:00pm or on Sunday, October 11 from 9:00am-3:00pm for a tour through the gardens to view the scarecrows that local businesses, organizations and families designed. Attendees will judge the scarecrows and have the opportunity to spend the day exploring the 500 acre property, participating in family-friendly activities like fishing, arts & crafts, fall stories and so much more! This event will be a very safe, family friendly outdoor fall activity for the community.
- Located at: The Christopher Farm and Gardens, W580 Garton Road, Sheboygan, WI 53083
- Admission is $25.00 per vehicle each day. Tickets are non-refundable and a limited amount will be sold.
- All proceeds benefit YMCA Camp Y-Koda Outdoor Skills & Education
- Event will take place rain or shine.
- We encourage everyone to follow best practices by the CDC including social distancing and mask.
Purchase Saturday, October 10 Tickets at: https://scarecrowfestivalsaturdayticket.eventbrite.com
Purchase Sunday, October 11 Tickets at: https://scarecrowfestivalsundayticket.eventbrite.com
Interested in entering into the Scarecrow Contest?! Click below for the Contest Guidelines and Entry Form!