Visit Sheboygan Events Calendar Guidelines: Our goal is to provide information on things to see and do in Sheboygan and to utilize that information to attract visitors to our area. To ensure the information serves that goal, we look at everything through the eyes of a tourist and ask if it would pertain to them visiting or participating while they are already here.
- – Events and activities must be tourism-related, draw travelers from other areas and provide opportunities that a leisure traveler may be interested in.
- – Events need to be open to the public and actively marketed to audiences statewide and beyond.
- – Events need to be held at one of our tourism partner organizations and/or have an approved Special Events application through the city.
- – You must commit to maintaining your event information to ensure we are providing accurate information to the public, including a website or social link for more information.
Visit Sheboygan reserves the right not to list events that are not primarily directed at promoting tourism in the area and/or are determined to be potentially controversial, political, offensive, or otherwise.
Visit Sheboygan reserves the right to accept or reject any listings and links, and to remove a listing without notice.
What generally does NOT qualify as a tourism event:
- – Local brat fry's, picnics, class reunions, church functions, yard sales, etc.
- – Weekly events held at your personal business.
- – Fundraising events, non-profit gatherings, community-focused events.
- – Political gatherings or rallies.
To list your event on the Sheboygan County Chamber of Commerce Community Calendar, please use this link: Add an event to the Chamber calendar here!